Updated: Nov 9, 2021
Hello Friends! In following my 12 days of Quiche, today I'll be sharing 2 of my favorites!
The first has become my husband's new favorite... it is the Sweet Onion & Herb Quiche. This, funny enough, brought him memories of our trips to France. We are definitely connected in that way, this makes me happy.
Ok, so let's get to the good stuff... the recipe right?
If you want to see the recipe in action, watch my YouTube video below, and remember to subscribe and hit the notification bell to be notified of my new videos.
Ok for the Sweet Onion & Herb recipe, you'll need:
1 ready made pie crust
1 1/2 cups of Red sweet onions, sliced
1/3 cup of mixed herbs, I used Fresh Rosemary & Thyme
1 cup milk
1 cup grated Mozzarella cheese
1 Tbsp minced garlic
2 Tbsp Dijon mustard
4 tsp grated Parmesan cheese
salt & pepper to taste
-Add the sliced onions into ready made pie crust
- In a bowl, mix all other ingredients until well blended.
- Pour Egg mixture over sliced onions.
- Mix lightly to even out the ingredients in the pie shell.
- Use sliced onions to arrange a design on top of pie
- Place Quiche onto a baking sheet
- Bake at 350 degrees for 50-60 minutes or until pie is firm in center.
Let cool 10-15 minutes and serve.
This is one of my favorite recipes so far... I love the sweet onions, and it's very herb-y, which I love!
Friends, tomorrow I have another recipe coming your way, so come back ready to bake!