A little Wine is Good....
Welcome to the Good Morning Life
Welcome to The Good Morning Life! - A daily Blog and Micropodcast about Everyday living, Fresh Ideas and Delicious Recipes for a happy and healthy life!
Listen in at www.anchor.fm/thegoodmorninglife
I’m your host Belynda Farias. Today is Thursday February 18, 2021. (day 49)
Today is #NationalDrinkWineday
Tomorrow is #NationalChocolatemintday
A little Wine is Good.....
A little Wine is good... yes, that's right.
I love a good glass of wine once in a while.
Today we're celebrating #Nationaldrinkwineday!
Let's talk about the benefits of having a beautiful glass of Wine....
According to Lifehack.org, here are 14 surprise benefits you'll experience from drinking wine.
Live Longer- Daily wine consumption is part of a dietary pattern that encourages long life through eating fewer animal-based foods and eating more plant-based foods.
2. Get Smarter - Resveratrol may help improve short-term memory.
3. Banish Breakouts with Wine - Resveratrol is able to inhibit the growth of acne-causing bacteria longer than benzoyl peroxide.
4. Wine may beat trips to the Gym - Scientists at the University of Alberta in Canada found that resveratrol improves heart, brain, and bone function; the same way these parts are improved when you go to the gym.
5. Say Goodbye to the Blues - Researchers in Spain found that men and women who drank two to seven glasses of wine per week were less likely to be diagnosed with depression.
6. Reduce your risk of Liver Disease - Modest wine consumption, defined as one glass a day, may decrease the prevalence of Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease (NAFLD)
7. Promote Healthy eyes - Resveratrol stops out-of-control blood vessel growth in the eyes,
8. Promote your Pearly Whites - Drinking wine is a little-known way to protect your teeth from bacteria?
9. Cut Cancer Risks - Red grapes are the fruit best able to suppress the activity of aromatase, the enzyme used by breast tumors to produce their own estrogen – this is called an aromatase inhibitor.
10. Stave off those pesky sniffles - A study looked at 4,000 faculty members at five universities across Spain. Those who drank wine were less likely to come down with a cold compared to those that drank beer or spirits.
11. Lower your Cholesterol - Resveratrol is thought to reduce LDL and increase HDL, meaning that our blood vessels are less likely to be coated with plaque.
12. Reduce the risk of Stroke - Wine may reduce your risk of ischemic stroke. In analyses adjusted for age, sex, and smoking, intake of wine on a monthly, weekly, or daily basis was associated with a lower risk of stroke compared with no wine intake.
13. Regulate sugar levels without drugs - The polyphenols in wine interact with cells involved in the development and storage of fat and the regulation of blood sugar
14. Slash your Diabetic risk - Men and women who drink moderately have a 30% lower risk of developing Type 2 diabetes.
Please click HERE to visit the website and read the Full article by 14 Surprising Health Benefits Of Wine
“Wine is the most healthful and most hygienic of beverages.”
― Louis Pasteur
Thanks for Joining us this morning!
Subscribe to our channel for Daily Inspiration!
For Rays of Sunshine, recipes, positivity and confidence boosters, visit our website at TheGoodMorninglife.com
Have an Amazing Day! See you tomorrow!
Remember to Share today’s “Sunshine Post” with friends on your social media. Use #goodmorninglifedaily to tag us. …
If you’re interested in being a part of our Sunshine post, Advertising and Sponsorship opportunities are now available. Please visit our website for more info.