Have you ever wanted to make your own trendy Balloon Garland? Well today is your lucky day!
I'll be breaking it down into easy steps! You'll want to see my YouTube video below with all the easy details.
Supplies you'll need:
5 balloon packets from Dollar Tree
Nulink balloon Inflator Click here to purchase yours from Amazon! https://amzn.to/3uvPcgZ
How to Make it:
1. Blow up two balloon and tie them together
2. Blow up 2 more and tie them together with the first 2!
3. Continue making about 10 sets of 4 balloons.
4. See video on how to tie the 4 bundles together
5. Tie one 4 bundle to another, by using one of the balloon ends and stretching it to tie it to the other
4 bundle... creating an 8 pack.
6. Continue to create 8 packs by tying the balloon ends together, until you have the length of Balloon Garland you want!
7. That's it! You did it!
Friends, this is always about having FUN! You may have to try it a few times but you'll get it and I know you'll create an amazing Balloon Garland for your next party!
Tag me on your projects! I'd love to see your creations! #FABULOUSDIY
See you tomorrow for another Fun Project!
Until then, life your fun Fabulous DIY's!